This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.empoweredmoments.com
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you throught the website how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We, Empowered Moments Life Coaching Services, are the sole owners of the information on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or lease this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you've contacted us, We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill a request by you, e.g. referral to an external resource.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new products and services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Empowered Moments Life Coaching Services at the end of your contractural agreement. You can do this via email address or phone number as listed on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect your sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing or customer service) are granted to limited personally identifiable information.